Round Self Watering Rattan Planter
- Choice of polyrattan colours: black or mixed brown.
- Lightweight aluminium frame. Weighs just 3.5kg (before water and soil!)
- Perfect for use outdoors and inside.
- Suitable for commercial properties as well as at home. Makes a great sentry style entrance for a cafe or bistro.
- Uses Styrodur (XPS) to gradually draw water up from the reservoir.
This self-watering round planter system is made using a thermal insulation style system that draws up water from the tank in the base. A floating water level indicator shows when to top up the reservoir. Easy to use and really low maintenance, this planter will allow your plants remain protected and hydrated.
Planters should be placed only on hard, level surfaces. Do not fill the soil more than 5cm from the top edge. Planters should be placed at least 2.5m from active gas heaters, active heat sources or electric cables. Avoid prolonged contact with high temperatures. While moving the planter, you should hold it from the bottom. Do not drag the planter by the side walls. Do not sit on the walls of the planter. The planter should be regularly cleaned and maintained. Clean with a damp cloth. If necessary, you can use mild detergents. Do not use bleaches, acids or solvents to clean the planter.